Thursday, September 16, 2010

Victoria's Secret sucks

So today I went into a Victoria's Secret store for the first time because I was curious why this brand is loved by American women. I'm none the wiser. Their stuff is awful; cheap nylon, lurid colours, tacky adornments, hideous smelling perfumes and rows of nasty lip glosses most likely made from bad chemicals. I tried on a pair of basic bikini bottoms because they were cheap, only to find that unless I wanted to reveal a larger portion of my butt than remained covered, I needed a Large which of course they didn't have. I weigh less than 120 pounds! Not all women want to look like strippers on the sand. Victoria's Secret, you are ridiculous.

Do you think these girls realise how silly they look dressed as angels?

No comments:

Post a Comment