Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NYC neighbours

Well I've just discovered that my angry neighbour Frank Booth does have a lady friend - and they hate each other. This morning she screamed she hasn't had a drink in three months. Then I heard him screaming that she didn't give him enough money for this month's rent, before storming out of the house warning, "Don't you fucking touch any of my stuff!" Now someone is rocking out to You Can't Always Get What You Want. I guess it turns out that sometimes love isn't enough. We also need cash and good music in our lives. And sometimes, some of us really need a drink.

2 comments:

  1. I love this deranged little soap opera. More installments please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These neighbours are at it again right now, I've gotta leave the apartment. He's screaming at her in his Frank Booth way, and she's moaning like an alco in desperate need of a drink. Is this what awaits us Jo? One day you're young and hip and happening and downing longnecks at the Skakey and the Courthouse and wasting away your youth at Chingalings, then suddenly you're old and you can't get through the day without a drink, and you hate your partner but it's better than being alone, so you just listen to your favourite ol' tunes on repeat and piss off your neighbours? Is that is?

    ReplyDelete