Saturday, September 25, 2010

Time for cuteness


I'm not really into modern pop music, with the exception of Beyonce and Jay-Z and some of Lady Gaga's songs like Bad Romance. Oh and I also have a secret soft spot for the Sugarbabes, who I was introduced to by a dear friend and former housemate who is an absolute pop fiend, but most of their songs are almost a decade old now so I guess they're probably not on high rotation on commercial radio much these days.  Anyway, I hear this song being played absolutely everywhere in New York, and I know it's big in other countries too. Despite the fact it is an ultra-commercial-catchy-pop-sensation, I like this song and the cute film clip too. I also don't mind the cute boy in the red cardigan - I've already professed my love of cardigans publicly once before.   

No comments:

Post a Comment