Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Narciso Rodriguez Spring 2013


I've always been a huge devotee of black and white, and most of my clothes are black, white, or a combination of the two. This year,  I've started adding splashes of bright red to my look, generally via my fingers and toes, but also through the occasional slick of MAC's Ruby Woo or by donning a fabulously glitzy pair of dangly red earrings I bought at Target in the Bronx (my first visit to the borough to cover the launch of Jason Wu's designer collaboration for work). The other day, I bought a tomato red open-weave cotton sweater from a man with a rack hoisted on the side of East 86th St. It was $3.99, and perfect for fall evenings. Now I want to find some Dorothy-like ruby red shoes, and a red bucket handbag from Loeffler Randall's new collection. I don't know why it's taken me until age 29 to feel confident enough to embrace sexy red, but it has and I most certainly have.


No comments:

Post a Comment